High Quality DVI-D Digital Dual Link Extension Cable
For Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
24K GOLD-PLATED, PRECISION DVI CONNECTORS CORROSION-FREE, PRECISE CONNECTION LOWERS SIGNAL RESISTANCE FOR ENHANCED PICTURE CLARITY. HIGH-PURITY SILVER-SOLDERED INTERNAL CONNECTIONS ACCURATE DIGITAL SIGNAL TRANSFER FOR TRUE VIDEO REPRODUCTION. DENSE MULTI-SHIELDED DESIGN WITH TWO 95% COPPER BRAIDS AND NINE 100% ALUMINUM MYLAR FOILS OPTIMUM ISOLATION FROM EMI AND RFI INTERFERENCE FOR ENHANCED DIGITAL VIDEO PERFORMANCE. DUAL LINK HIGH BANDWIDTH DVI DESIGN PROVIDES SUPERIOR DIGITAL VIDEOPICTURE REPRODUCTION AND UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY WITH HD TVs AND COMPONENTS. NITROGEN-INJECTED FOAM DIELECTRICS MAINTAINS OPTIMUM SIGNAL INTEGRITY TO MAXIMIZE SIGNAL TRANSFER EVEN IN LONGER CABLE RUNS. STRANDED 99.97% PURE OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS MINIMIZES RESISTANCE AND SIGNAL LOSS FOR EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL DATA TRANSFER FOR ACCURATE VIDEO REPRODUCTION.
* Connectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Male
* Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
* Shielded under mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
* Copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
* Tri-shielded with dual Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
* Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
* Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
* PC and Mac compatible
* Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
* Supports digital signal only
* Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
Plasma TV’s, LCD TV’s, HDTV, DVD Players, and Rear-Projection TV’s. HDMI cables eliminate unnecessary signal conversions, supports high-definition video, multi-Channel digital audio with a 9.9 Gbps bandwidth, bi-directional signal transfer